Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Photos!

As you lay sleeping far away
as still as you could be...
How could you know the joy today
this photo brings to me?
A few short months and you'll be mine, and "I" will soon be "We".
How could you know the love I feel? It's something you can't see.
So have sweet dreams, my precious babe.
Sleep well and tenderly.
Some say that you're the lucky one. How could you know it's me ?
--- Kris Laughlin


A couple of Dillon families traveled to pick up their babies last week... and brought back updated photos of our little princess!! I'm attaching one here. She looks so grown up!
It is so hard now to look at these photos and know that it will be probably 5 months or more before we can hold her in our arms. But the wait will be worth it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home