Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tick..Tick...Tick...Tick...

Well, time sure is ticking along slowly isn't it?
No big news.. but I verified today with Dillon that our acceptance packet was received early last week.
Found out that it was received and then shipped to India! So I guess our papers should be in the India courts now, waiting for processing and our NOC (No Objection Certificate) to be issued!!

So now seems like a good time to start thinking about the nursery! This weekend we will be doing a bit of nursery furniture shopping. Thx to my sister, we have a crib and some other accessories.. but we need a few other pieces. We also are looking for someone to paint a mural of some sort on the wall(s).
Thinking of a 'princess' theme... I need to begin prepping the room in this theme so that I don't change my mind again! I think that a mural of an outdoor scene with a castle in the distance would be so cool!
I love the work of this artist: www.pfheaven.com (Penny Erlich). Her murals are gorgeous! Great ideas.
She works with Wendy Bellissimo - whose work i also love.
I like the Sir Leapsalot nursery decor. :) Uh oh.. here I go changing my mind again.

Tonite we have another adoption education class at our local adoption agency (not Dillon). Hopefully it will be informative...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home