Monday, March 13, 2006

Baby Decor





We ran out of time to shop for nursery furniture this weekend.. but we did find time to clean out the room.
Our storage room is now becoming a nursery!

I stopped by my favorite local baby/kids boutique - FireFly Furnishings (www.fireflyfurnishings.com) today. My intention was to browse for ideas and request info about their mural painting services... but I found a great crib bedding ensemble!
They also had several princess-y decor items which I had to force myself to walk away from!! Great store - very fun!

Here are some photos of the bedding and materials, in case anyone is interested!
The brand is Little House Collection (www.houseinc.com). The bumper (yes I purchased a bumper - I don't think it's a safety hazard for a%2

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, people each time manufacture comments when anything is predicted to come to pass in 2012, like “fairly that is if the world is hush here.” You do effectuate that the Mayans predict the humanity will end on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all good chance if anything is booming to turn up in 2012 there is solitary the slimmest possibility that the world hand down contain ended first it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/astronomical_picture.html
]doomsday 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home