Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy, Happy News!

Big News!! We found out today that Guardianship has been issued!!! YAY!!!
2 steps down, 1 to go. The passport process has been initiated - it has been taking ~4 - 5 weeks recently.
So it looks like we are still looking forward to hopefully traveling in June! We have a lot to do before then... and it looks like we are going to be need to cancel our Mexico trip. But no worries - we need to prepare for India. Hopefully we can take a day or two to site-see before we pick up Maya. This will be my first visit to India and I'd love to soak up as much of the culture as possible while we are there!

2 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Happy for you that you have received some good news.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Yeah So said...

I am so insanely jealous that you are going to India. I am DYING to go there. And you have the added bonus of seeing your child! So happy for you...take lots of pictures so I can drool.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home