Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Other Happy Families!

Three other Dillon families received their legals today! Yay for them!
It helps get you through the wait when you hear happy news from other families.
The 'legals' step is our next step, after we receive our NOC. It took them ~38 days for that portion.
Not too bad!
Now they are waiting on passports so they can travel.
I hope they get a chance to see Maya while they are there so that we can get an update!

Btw... it has been 28 business days since we shipped out our acceptance packet. Praying every night now that we have good news in our email in the morning!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I read through all of your blog today. I finally set aside some time; and I'm glad that I did!

I can't begin to express how happy I am for you guys, as I have always been very big into the idea of adoption. I think it is great that you are helping someone in such need, and satisfying your own needs as well. I honestly think adoption is one of the best things a couple could do.

I know I've been delinquent in checking up on the story, but I intend to keep up-to-date from here on; also encouraging the rest of the family to do so as well. Good luck on the process (and waiting) :)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home