Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oops!

Omg... I received Maya's legal paperwork from India today, and get this: we had misunderstood/misread her birthdate!!!
Wow - our first parental error! haha!
The previous info had been quite smudged and not extremely clear - and we misread/misinterpreted it. Her birthdate was SEPTEMBER 9th, not October 9th!!!
My lord, she is turning 8!! months next week, not 7! Her paperwork also said that she was born at 10:30 pm. It's nice to know that information - whether or not it is 100% accurate. Any little details are nice to know.
So there are a couple of families in India right now picking up their babies!! I am so happy for them! Can't wait to see updated photos of Maya also, so I hope she is available when they are there. It is so seriously surreal right now. I can't believe we could be traveling in a little over a month. Wow.
We needed new luggage, so I ordered it and it arrived today. Now we can begin packing! ACK!

Stephanie - No worries on my taking photos! I am actually a professional photographer, so I am drooling myself!! I can't wait to get to India and see some of the area. We are flying (at least i hope) through Singapore - so if we can swing it, we are going to try to stay in Singapore a day or two. I'd at least like to have a looong layover so we can pop out of the airport and take a quick tour. I have been told that this is a possibility.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yeah So said...

Cool, then I can expect some VERY cool photos!! Happy Packing!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home