Thursday, June 01, 2006

Inching Closer...


Today is June 1st! As we are expecting to receive Maya's passport in the first week of June, that means potentially within the next 7!! days! Whoohoo!
Btw, were you aware that June is National Accordian Awareness Month?
I rec'd an email from my dad today to inform me of this. I'm not sure what to do with that information.. ?

This coming Saturday is our 'virtual' baby shower. We purchased a pc camera that works amazingly well (the picture is SO clear!) - and will be using that as well as the online chat. Amazing how far technology has come since I purchased my last pc camera, which was ~5 years ago. Actually it is not that amazing. What IS amazing is that my sister has the 5-yr old model and it still works!
The camera will also be great to have when Maya is home and Aj travels. And.. we plan to bring the laptop version with us to India. Maybe we'll have a minute or two to pop on and introduce Maya via webcam!
Anyhow - we are also having some friends over to celebrate with us on Saturday evening. The first bbq of the summer! The weather is amazing, though it is forecasted to be ~90 degrees on Saturday. We should get used to the heat , as we'll be melting in India soon!
By the way - our cousin's wedding in Chicago last weekend was very fun! Good time, amazing food, gorgeous bride & groom! It was a nice break to get away and see the family! If any of you are reading - it was great seeing you and we hope to see you again soon!
________________________________________________________
Ok this is coincidental! The ice cream associated with my name WAS my fav flavor:


You Are Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

You just don't know when you've had enough (or too much)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home