Thursday, May 18, 2006

Caffeine Addiction Level: HIGH

Being a coffee-a-holic, I felt that I had to post this Blogthing!
First of all, this blog was boring me. But more importantly - I LOVE great espresso, and I live for daily lattes. I have a machine and try to motivate myself to make my own. IMHO, my lattes are better than lattes that I get at most coffee shops. Unfortunately, the process involved ends up taking ~15 minutes. That does not sound long, but try to motivate yourself for a 15-minute process when you are bleary-eyed with a bad attitude! Also doesn't work well when DH is working from home and has set up his laptop ~5' from the machine. 'tis quite a loud process and doesn't mesh well with conference calls.
Take this quiz - I found the results to be very on-target for me!



You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high
What Kind of Coffee Are You?


On a different note... we have sooo many bees in our yard every year, so I bought some yellow-jacket traps. I was a bit dubious, but they are GREAT!! We put two up in the backyard on Sunday, and both have at least 6 giant yellow jackets in them now!
Kind of an odd thing to get excited about, but you had to see how many dam bees we had last year! It was insane. Now to tackle the paper wasps...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home