Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here We Come!!!

Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--
--- Isaiah 43: 5-6

Well I cannot believe it, but tomorrow is our travel day!!! Aj is already in LA, and I will be flying to meet him early in the morning. I have a car scheduled to pick me up at 6 am.
We begin the loooong trip in the afternoon.
Being someone who is an 'anxious flyer', this will be quite an experience for me. Believe it or not, I am not so nervous right now. The excitement of going to India and meeting Maya is stronger than my anxiety. :) Let's hope it stays that way!
Stay tuned to this blog - I plan to post updates as often as possible. Now - back to packing!
YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Wishing you a wonderful trip. I hope you get some good rest tonight. I am sure you have so many exciting and wonderful days just around the bend now. Will be anxious to hear aobut your days and what is happening. Congratulations

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home